Monday, September 9, 2013

Where to Next

        I can't wait to start taking fall pictures!  Trees have their own sense of fashion.  They like to wear green for a season and then move on to next season's fashion.  We know it will be filled with gold and fiery red.  It is a little too soon for these pictures though.  My goal for this week is to find and capture the lingering summer beauties.
         I am not sure where I will go next.  I want to find a little park this week and photograph it.  I am really excited for a new city park in Belleville to open.  It is called Gass Park.  Hopefully in a couple weeks I will be able to visit it!  I just have to wait for it to be completed.  Until then I am open to suggestions! Next post I promise I will have a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment